Clare Kindall is a lawyer who has been litigating in the public and private sectors for more than 28 years. She has the experience, the dedication and the vision Connecticut needs to be our next Attorney General.
- Vigorously enforce environmental, antitrust and consumer protection laws, recognizing that the federal government is unlikely to pursue cases in these areas;
- Advocate for students who are the targets of predatory lending practices, ensuring that higher education remains an opportunity for advancement rather than a debt trap;
- Challenge the new 1.5 percent federal tax on school endowments, included in the tax overhaul;
- Empower consumers to block the next generation of telephone solicitation – robo calls - and create effective new standards and requirements for all providers;
- Collaborate with other states to challenge the recent FCC decision to gut net neutrality;
- Defend young people who came to this country as children and are living openly under the provisions of DACA;
- Stand up to federal immigration agents to keep our schools and courthouses safe spaces for immigrants.